This earring art is inspired by tulips, the most colourful of all the spring flowers. In Nova Scotia, tulips emerge as one of the earliest signs of spring, signalling warmer days ahead.
• Hand cut, hand shaped polymer clay stud earrings.
• Size of earrings is *approximately* 1cm in diameter. They are hand cut and shaped according to the artist’s eye. As each earring is made individually, no two earrings will be exactly alike!
• Each earring comes with a description card that tells the tale of the inspiration behind the artwork.
• Earring poles are nickel-free iron and come with clear, rubber, hypoallergenic earring stoppers.
• No returns or exchanges offered on earrings. If there are issues with product on arrival, please contact me.
• $3 flat rate shipping for earrings